Monday, June 16, 2014

Scoring Wilder by R.S. Grey


First let me just say this is a NEED TO GET IN PAPERBACK kind of book, and I'm hoping the other two girls get a story all on their own especially Penn and Becca. Now on to the important part *sighs* Liam Wilder, "you're okay, Kinsley," he soothed. "You wouldn't have fallen. I wouldn't have let you fall," he said, soothing his hand back and forth along my back." He's just a really flirty guy, "you used my giftcard to get a Brazilian wax?" Liam asked, and I could hear a hint of a smile in his voice." He's like a damn caveman when it comes to Kinsley, "he doesn't get to touch you anymore. I've listened to him talk about you around the house for the past month and I've had enough. I know you aren't leading him on, he needs to realize that it's over."  Some of the conversations Kinsley and Liam have just amuse me:P
                "So, not a fan of the standard missionary?" I joked as I wrapped a towel around my chest.
                 He eye me mischievously. "Not when I've got a body like yours to work with," he winked. "Now, I'm starving...will you help me cook dinner?" 
I really loved Liam and Kinsley and I'm hoping to see more of them if the author decides to write spin off books with Becca and Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment