Friday, June 27, 2014

Sun Kissed by Nancy Warren


Let's just say our boy Cam has some balls and doesn't really care who sees him in his naked state, "he started to rise, water sluicing down muscular shoulders and chest. As he turned to climb out, she caught a glimpse of the white bulge of his backside and realized he hadn't been joking about being naked." He's brutally honest, "I'm not the village pervert, darl. If you sleep with me it will because you can't help yourself." He held back a chuckle as she visibly fought down a hasty response. "No. Don't do that. Don't stifle whatever you were going to say. I always say what's on my mind, and I appreciate it in people I'm close to." He also has a jealous side, "perfect for what?" Cam wasn't feeling quite so thrilled to stare at photos of another man pushed under his nose by the woman who'd just become his lover." I loved reading this book it had my number one quality trait in a man that I love and that's Alphaness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment