Saturday, June 28, 2014

Lucas by Eliza Gayle


Every time Eliza has a free book of course I snag it I love her books. I loved how Kira can shock Lucas, "I'll take the French toast platter with extra bacon and some hot chocolate with extra whipped cream, please." He looked at her in surprise. "What? I'm hungry," she said." She's also a wild one, "hey, Lucas," she called out to him, stopping him in his tracks. "I don't think so. You don't get to rage at me and make all kinds of accusations and then just walk away. Who the hell do you think you are?" Of course when it comes to his woman Lucas is all animal, "I'm not sure I can be gentle this time." His breathing sounded labored as she imagined him fighting for control. "The animal in me wants to mount you, take you hard. Mine, damn it." I loved this book and I loved Lucas.

No comments:

Post a Comment