Monday, June 23, 2014

Lessons in Rule-Breaking by Christy McKellen


Xander I loved them, "he laughed, the sound rumbling low in his chest. "Is my reputation really that bad?" He leant forward in a conspiratorial manner. "Don't worry, I'm not going to rip your clothes off and ravish you - unless you ask me really nicely," he added with a flirtatious eyebrow raised." He has issues with his woman staying in a crappy hotel, "I have four spare bedrooms at the villa. It's ridiculous for you to stay in this dump when there's so much room at my place." He also has no problem voicing his thoughts, "I want you like this, Jess, just like this, fast and hard against the wall," he murmured against her mouth, his fingers slipping into her hair, holding her captive. "Then afterwords, slow and long...sliding into you over and over again." I liked reading this book it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment