Thursday, June 26, 2014

Bedding the Wrong Brother by Virna DePaul



Rhys you can tell he's very caring and protective when it comes to Melina, "Rhys sat up straight. Was that what Max's call had been about? What had been the loser's name? Bradley? Brian? Yeah, Brian. Had he hurt her? Hit her? A slow but intense wash of anger began to pump in his veins." Sometimes I think he likes his woman's surprises, "you've got a Brazilian," he choked out as he reached out to caress the tiny strip of chocolate-brown curls." And he can only take so much when his woman's hands are in the mix, "because your hands on me are one thing, but if your lips get any closer to my d***, then we're not going to make it to my bed. I'm going to pull over and take you right here, and that's not what you asked for -" I enjoyed reading this book I loved the characters and the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment