Thursday, May 1, 2014

Whispers by Cindy Stark


I thought it funny that Rick knew he was in trouble the moment he met Erin, "sh**." Rick Hartigan shook his head in disbelief as he headed to the backyard. Annabelle had outdone herself this time. The other women she'd brought trying to tempt him away from his girlfriend had been pretty, but this one was a knockout. Her thick auburn curls and nice a** had caught his attention first." I mean he acts like he doesn't care what happens to her but let's face it the boy is putting up a front, "woman, there's been more than one person who hasn't made it out of these hills alive. The nights are getting colder than you think, and if that doesn't scare you, then maybe coming face-to-face with a bear or mountain lion might." I mean the boy can flirt when he wants to, "Annabelle has put a hot tub just off the back deck. I could uncover it for us if you'd like. That would warm you up." A sexy grin tilted his lips, making her all warm inside." Oh Erin, I really thought she didn't have game but she does, boy oh boy does she:              
               "Look what I found," she said.
               He turned, and the expression on his face nearly sent her already-excited body into an orgasm. "Damn." His voice came out in a low whisper as his eyes grew wide with appreciation. She moved into the room, and he slammed his laptop shut before he stood.
I loved this book I loved Rick (most of the time) and I can't wait to see what else this author has to offer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment