Thursday, May 1, 2014

Waltz Back to Texas by MJ Fredrick


Cassidy I think has the hots for Grady but the girl won't admit it to herself, but yet she gets weirded out when her mama notices how good looking the boy is, "And he is waiting for his lunch." Cassidy shook off the creepy feeling of her mother ogling the man she was -she had been - interested in." Grady he doesn't give up when it comes to Cassidy, "he folded his arms and leaned on the counter, looking up at her. "A great idea. Our last dance was interrupted, and all I've been able to think about for days is getting back in my arms." I think Grady finally gets through Cassidy's resolve, "she stuck her tongue out at him and he leaned across the back seat to kiss her., She curved her hand over his jaw and stroked his beard. "I never thought I liked beards." The boy is really relentless when it comes to this woman and I found it damn cute, "I don't care if you need me. Hell, I don't want you to need me. I want you to want me." He eased closed and curved his hand over her cheek, his fingers stroking her temple." I thought this book was a cute read, I really enjoyed reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment