Tuesday, May 27, 2014

One Night with a Quarterback by Jeanette Murray


I didn't make too many notes on this book because well, I was to busy paying attention to the story. I loved how upfront Cassie was, "I like you. I want you. I think you want me. So I'm mostly in a hurry to get back to my hotel room and see if you're as funny and good looking naked as you are sitting there eating second dinner." She said it so simply, like she was telling him she wanted another round of pancakes."  And the girl can sure tease Trey, but honestly I don't think the boy minds one bit:
              "I don't really feel like wearing your clothes just yet."
              "You don't, huh?"
             She stepped out from the circle of the dress, away from the corset. Still in her heels, she easily reached his mouth for a kiss. "I'd rather slip under the covers with you, if you want some company." 
I hope Stephen has his turn in a book because he's just a fun loving character.

No comments:

Post a Comment