Thursday, April 24, 2014

You Make Me by Erin McCarthy


I loved Heath right from the start, "is that what I am?" Heath asked, sounding both amused and annoyed. "A brother from another mother, Cat?" I mean he is blunt, "it's boring," he said emphatically. "And totally not you. I cannot see you sitting in an office in a effing blouse." Cat she is a bold one, "why won't you touch me?" I asked, ashamed that I was so needy, but needing to know the answer. "You've been avoiding touching me all day." Aubrey sweet baby Jesus I want her story next the friendship that Cat and her have is unbelievable:
                But now it seemed all bets were off Because she casually asked, "Is Heath hung?"
               "Aubrey!" I was caught off guard and I could actually feel myself blushing.
               "What? You asked me about Jared. Though Heath just looks like he would be. He's too angry to have a small pen**." 
This is another series by Erin that I'm going to love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment