Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Expert's Guide to Driving a Man Wild by Jessica Clare


Brenna I loved her, "that's why you can't invite this girl. She's just going to see me and my boo being affectionate all night." And just to make sure her words have punch, Brenna gave Grant a slap on the a**." Oh good grief I really did love her, "I know! My ti*s look amazing in this." She cupped her breasts and jiggled them at him, grinning. His astonished gaze went to that cleavage and he couldn't help but stare for a moment. When had Brenna, the pain in his a**, gotten so built?" Grant that boy can only focus on one thing at a time and mostly it's Brenna, "she had a piercing somewhere? His thoughts went wild, picturing that. Holy eff, his di** was so hard that he'd nearly come in his pants just then. Grant groaned, burying his face in the curve of her neck, trying to find the willpower to make this last longer than thirty seconds. God, she was sexy. "Piercing?" he managed to choke out." Grant can be passionate, "oh no you don't, you little tease." Brenna felt a wicked thrill when he pulled her back up against him, and his hands cupped her a**. "You've been rubbing up against me all day, and that move in the car was just dirty." I loved this book and I'm really looking forward to the next one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment