Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Cowboy Imports a Bride by Cora Seton


Rob that boy has high hopes, "Morgan wasn't saying no to his proposal. In fact, maybe she was saying..."A baby with me?" He gets frustrated at the clothes Morgan wears, "how the hell do you get this thing off you," he growled in frustration, turning back to the nightie, ready to tear it off of her." He sure loves to tease his woman, "he took his time unzipping his pants and stepping out of them. Then he stripped off his boxers and stood naked, except for his hat, to accept her inspection. "I think I need to take a closer look," she said, and moved to inspect him." Morgan can be a demanding little thing when she's impatient, "are you going to get me naked or not?" This was a step up from Jamie's book and I was really pleased about how it turned out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment