Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Imaginary Lines by Allison Parr


Tamar, that girl really does try to put up a front when it comes to Abe, "you know, take care of the girl-next-door in the big-bad-city. Be nice to me because of our moms. That's why you're showing me around, right?" Abe though I think the boy funny has caught the 'interest bug', "he ran his gaze over my short black dress with pairs of military-style buttons going up the center. "I'm not sure my memory's caught up to time yet." And of course like a typical man he has to bring up the past, "his eyes were dark, his mouth a flat line. "I broke your heart when you were nineteen." When they're together though I just loved Tamar and Abe, and the fact that Abe will do anything to make Tamar his, "it didn't work out because it was the wrong time and place. Besides, you called that shot. I'm calling this one." He smiled slowly. "You say you want a real relationship?" I nodded, refusing to be embarrassed. "All right then. Let's date." He also is learning to make his intentions VERY clear this time around, "shock registered on his face. "I don't want to be friends with you, Tamar. I want you naked on the bed and moaning my name." I love this series, and it's characters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment