Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Forbidden Fruit Vol. 2 by Various Authors


I received,  'Dancing with Desire' to review from Kasey Millstead so I haven't read the other stories in this anthology just her novella in the book. Let me just say that if the rest of the stories are as good as Kasey's then I'll be buying this book for a FULL REVIEW! Not much to highlight or note in this story, but what I did highlight will get your panties wet ladies, Ethan I just wanted to take him home, "I'm going to eff you, Anna. Here, in front of everyone, or in private. The choice is yours, but either way, I'm going to eff you." Then I found out something I didn't like about him, and it made me sad, but Ethan made it up to me with his naughtiness, "I shift off the guy when Ethan starts walking with a purpose toward me. Leaning down, he whispers in my ear. "You're so effing sexy." I can't wait to see what the other authors bring to the table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment