Thursday, March 13, 2014

Underworld Champions by Ella Stone


Cole just doesn't beat around the bush, "spoken for. Claimed. Attached to someone. Do you have a man?" he clarified." He always makes his feelings known, "baby," he warns, overpowering me as he moves to slide his arms around my waist, pulling me, roughly, up against him. "Don't push me away, baby." His voice drops to a sexy murmur as his hands slide down to grip my arse. "No more screwing around." He just loves to tease Maddie, "aw sweet. You comin' out to welcome me home, are you babe? I was faithful to you baby. Not one girl turned my head all week," he informs me with a wink." He doesn't mind Maddie's eating habits, "babe, there's nothin' to be sorry about. If you wanna shove your face into the place and eat like a effin' dog - then go for it. There's no judgement here. But there's more if you're still hungry. Put some meat on those bony hips of yours. Here," he says, removing my plate and placing his in front of me. "Eat that. I'll get some more." I mean he also loves his girl and she's just always pleasing him, "holy eff baby. What are you doing to me. You're gonna kill me. I'm gonna die with a effing hard on and smile." 

No comments:

Post a Comment