Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Tripp by H.J. Bellus


I love this series, I love this series, I EFFING LOVE THIS SERIES! These books always contain humor, fun, and just a grand ole' time! Tripp that boy is something else, "Tripp rolled over, stretched, scratched his balls and climbed out of bed naked. His body took the freaking cake! Ripped to no end with a taut a**, and well, his package? Good hell! He went into the bathroom and slammed the door behind him." And he's a touchy feely kind of person, "I was just trying to help you," he whispered into my ear, cupping my a** at the same time." Lacey that girl has one big potty mouth on her, "because I let you grab my a** and ti*s while you were pretending to work out. Now take me for ice cream, you whiny little bi**h." And Tripp's thoughts are just pure entertainment, "I have never effing blew my load so many times in one day. Lacey effed me on the dirt bike, sucked me off in the entryway of the cabin and then let me have her again in my bed." Tripp that boy sure knows how to make punishments sound so damn appealing, "you better eat every effin' piece of food you requested or..." Tripp lowered down and whispered, "I'll shove my very large boy par in your a** tonight." He's also not a very patient man, "leaning closer to her ear, I whispered, "order your effing coffee now, so I can take you to our new home and eff you on every surface and then give you a doub-lay orgasm on our new bed." I really am excited for the next book in the series! 

No comments:

Post a Comment