Wednesday, March 12, 2014

How to Rope a Real Man by Melissa Cutler


Matt is a real smooth talker, "he turned her in his arms and took her right hand in his, his eyes flashing down the length of her. "Some things don't need to be said." I just loved Matt, "he took her hand in his and straightened to proper dancing posture. "Do you think I could ever deny you anything?" I mean the boy just gets my panties wet, "then put his lips close to her ear. "If you feel like that now, just wait until tonight when I can pamper you in the manner in which I want you to become accustomed." Oh, she liked the sound of that. She pressed her lips to his in a brief, enticing kiss, to leave him craving more. He crooked his finger, tugging a lock of hair still wrapped around it. "And by that, I mean I want you naked." I mean the boy can just be plain naughty, "do you have any idea how hot it makes me, thinking about my come inside you?" He sat forward, his co** pushing up over his stomach, and felt the moisture at the tip smearing across his abs. "I want to go to work tomorrow dreaming of you walking around with panties wet with my come. Eff, Jenna, it makes me damn crazy to think about that." I loved Jenna and Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment