Sunday, March 23, 2014

Tethered Wings by Cameo Renae


So much to decide in this book, mainly do I want Kade, "Kade stood up and pulled me off the desk. "I wish I could help you with that," he teased, "but, there are too many eyes watching out for you now." A devious smile rose on his face. "Besides, there is only so much restraint this new mortal body can endure, and I don't want to push it." Then there was Ethon, "Ethon's crimson eyes were even darker now, and I awed at the perfect and strong definitions of his facial features. Unknowingly, my eyes slowly wandered down, and I began taking in his well-defined arms and chest, and finally resting on his ridiculous abs. My mind started to wonder why the bond had chosen him. What was it about him that connected us? The room began to feel heated. I swallowed the lump growing in my throat, and as I glanced back up, a grin graced his lips. Oh. My God. He just noticed me, noticing him." Personally I choose Ethon so I was always swooning over the boy, "soon, Ethon whispered gently into my ear, "It's okay to come out from there." He gently nudged my cheek with his nose. "Let me seen those beautiful eyes." The boy is just so damn protective and he's like an animal, "if anything tries to harm her, I will kill it," Ethon answered flatly, his eyes still locked onto Bane. His breath and heartbeat had increased. I also heard and felt a deep growl rumbling within." This is my fave book from the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment