Sunday, March 23, 2014

Number Thirteen by Bella Jewel


I love my Bella Ella and I love her books! I loved how feisty Number Thirteen was, "it's a two-way street," I say, in a soft voice. "You give me something, I give you something. I'd given you a part of me, by sitting here on your lap. Now, I ask that you answer one question for me. Why thirteen girls?" William I loved him and I kinda thought I wouldn't but I did, "he sucks in a breath, and for a moment he looks confused. He quickly covers it and murmurs, "Do you want me to kiss you again, Number Thirteen?" I mean William finds it interesting that Number Thirteen gets jealous over him, "you mouth-effed her. It's hardly a sexual encounter." I feel myself grin, even though she can't see it. She's sassy, constantly challenging me." William isn't the one to take others hurting what's his and let's be honest William has totally claimed Number Thirteen, "suddenly my back is against a wall, and he's in my face. I can smell him, and my entire body aches to feel him surrounding me again. "I will ask only once more; give me a number," he rasps, running his fingers along my bloodied lip. "They will pay." Maybe this is a start of a new series and each girl will get a book and the title could be the number they are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment