Thursday, March 13, 2014

Off the Record by K.A. Linde



Brady, that boy is just intense, "don't go anywhere," Brady demanded, staring at her intensely. Liz looked away and then back up at him." I mean Brady had some good points and bad, the good well he's kind of selfish, "that's good. You don't need to be in the papers. Then everyone would know about you, and I think I prefer you here all to myself." I mean he's a smooth talker that's a good thing, "I didn't come here to talk politics with you, baby," Brady said, pushing the door closed behind them. "Lecture me after I'm done with you." The bad point about Brady is the fact that he gets Liz all riled up and doesn't really explain himself well, "no? That's that what it sounds like. So, what kind of situation is this?" She asked, her anger resurfacing. She didn't even know where it came from, because it wasn't as if she didn't want to sleep with him, and it wasn't as if she didn't want to keep it a secret. Some innate trigger in her brain was firing and she was listening. "Do you get to sleep with other people? Are you going to be dating someone who fits you better in the spotlight? Should I find someone else to date in the meantime?" I mean he can be an a**, "I'll be up-front with you. I might hurt you. You're going in knowing that. I'm choosing the campaign. I'm choosing Congress, because it's what I want and what I believe in. Nothing, no one is getting in the way of me and the House of Representatives." How romantic, she grumbled in her head. "I'm not going to pretend otherwise. I'm giving you what I can give you, and I'm telling you in advance you might get hurt. But it's worth it to take the risk. I can damn well promise you that it's worth it." I mean Brady is learning that Liz has a mind of her own, "let me get this straight. You assumed I was there with another woman. So you went and got trashed with some other guy who ended up endangering your life," he said, his controlled tone damn near threatening Justin's life at that moment." I honestly don't think Brady should have an opinion on how Liz handles herself, "I don't understand, Liz. I said from the beginning what this was. There are going to be aspects of the situation you don't like. You can't go off and try to get effed by some frat boy every time you get your feelings hurt," he growled." But despite how I want to whack him on the head sometimes he still gets my panties wet, "baby," he murmured, driving her harder once more, "I'm still the one effing you." Liz threw her head back with a smile. Of course he was. And she didn't want him to stop either. "And I'm going to be the only one effing you." He accented his words with an ever-increasing tempo." 

No comments:

Post a Comment