Sunday, March 23, 2014

Bring me Fire by Emily Stone


Josh can be overwhelming at times, "was it possible that he was somehow better looking when he was angry? "You need to leave," he said. "Right now. I don't want to hear any more excuses or apologies. There's nothing else to say." Sky she likes to show Josh that she appreciates him, "she moved her hand down his torso, toward his groin. She watched his face, the way he let his eyes fall closed, the thick lashes dark against his skin. His lips parted slightly and he took a deep breath. "But I can make you feel even better," she whispered, entwining her body around his." I wish the sex scenes weren't really blacked out, because well I like my sex scenes and I ain't shy in admitting it. But other than that I thought the book was a fun read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment