Friday, March 14, 2014

Bliss by Renee Field


I loved Darius I really did, "right now, there wasn't a thing he liked. Okay, maybe a little thing, he mused, looking forward to confronting the feisty woman upstairs." He also doesn't like other men touching his woman, "he moved toward her like a wild beast. A twinge of fear spiraled through her entire body. There was something fierce and untamed about him as he advanced. She tried again to grab the sheet before her fingers could make contact with it, he yanked it out of her grasp. "You won't be needing that," he growled." And for the whole not kissing thing he gives one bada** excuse, "he understood immediately. "Ahh, darling, if I kiss you, I'll eff you like I want, rough and wild, and I can't do that to you. So I'm giving you a bit of heaven instead." Also he has to explain to his woman what is happening to her, "things were never easy when it came to Kassandra. "Really it is, Kassandra. I claimed all of you. You're my mate. When a Titan mates with his soulmate, he gives her his life-seed, and that's how we reproduce." I can't wait for the next book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment