Saturday, March 15, 2014

Anything he Wants by Sara Fawkes



So I thought this being all five volumes there wouldn't be a cliffhanger holy, crap balls was I wrong! Jeremiah that boy is damn intense, "I can smell your arousal," he growled, that low sexy voice making my stomach tighten. "Every morning you get on this elevator and I can smell your need." One hand moved down and entwined with mine as he dipped his head toward my neck. "What's your name?" The boy has interesting punishment methods, "his face had grown cold as granite, green eyes intense, but his voice was smooth as silk. "I don't like being contradicted. When I tell you to do something, I expect it done immediately or there will be consequences." The hand in my hair tightened. "On your knees." He's also a possessive sort, and well a caveman, "he ran hands down my thighs, then wrapped my legs around his waist. I moaned as I felt his hard length press against my already throbbing core. "Mine," he murmured, the low rumble moving through me like a flood." Apart from the cliffhanger I loved Lucy and Jeremiah's story.

No comments:

Post a Comment