Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Rancher's Second Chance by Victoria James


Cole...he's well...he's my lord he's hot is what that man is, "seconds later Cole Forrester filled up the doorway and her mind. He was a solid, six feet two inches of hard, beautiful man. There wasn't a soft spot on his well-defined, hard-working body. His low-slung, well-worn jeans outlined his long legs and narrow hips. His hands braced the doorjamb in the entryway where she noticed his dark blue button down shirt straining against his wide chest." Some of the conversations Cole has with Mrs. H are well embarrassing for the poor boy, "he hurried up, his fork scraping against the plate as he piled up the remaining eggs. "I have no problem getting my 'urges' taken care of. It doesn't mean I need to find love." He can be caring when certain times deem it, "he wrapped his strong hand around her injured ankle. She flinched and gasped out loud. His head snapped up. "Why the hell didn't you tell me you were this hurt?" He can be considerate as well, "his heart smashed against his rib cage. "Beg, Darling, I'd never make you beg. You want me, you got me," he said and lowered his head." I really enjoyed reading this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment