Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Break Me by Amanda Heath


Well this book is definitely not like Paisley and Channing's book it's much more emotional. I'm still trying to decide if I like that or yet, I mean I loved Royal, "Royal sticks his finger under my chin and lifts my face. "I don't have a problem with you, Wesley. I seriously need help in World History. If I fail History I'll get kicked off the swim team and my dad won't pay for Juilliard." I mean I totally feel for Wesley I wouldn't be able to concentrate with Royal shirtless as well, "my breathing automatically picks up speed, because he's not wearing a shirt and his entire golden chest is on display. I swallow hard before speaking, "Can you put a shirt on before I ask you what you're doing? It's a bit distracting." You can tell he cares but sometimes the words that come out of his mouth may seem harsh, "he stops me with a hand on my shoulder. I feel that heat up against my back again, before his warm breath hits my ear," Look, I know you want to pretend nothing happened last night, but I need an explanation. You can't just cry on my shoulder and sleep in my bed and expect me not to ask what's wrong with you." I mean I appreciate a good hot looking man, but I appreciate him even more when the man wears nothing underneath his clothes, "he stands up and shucks the shorts, revealing the fact he has no underwear on. I don't comment because I'm too focused on his junk. He's long and hard of course, but the size of it has me a little light headed." I love this series each book brings something new to the table the last book was angst/hate and sex this book not so much as the sex but the emotional things between two characters. I'm really looking forward to reading the next book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment