Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Rosemary Cottage by Colleen Coble


This book didn't really meet my fancy I mean Curtis he protects those he's fierce about, "like I said, I wasn't hiring her on the spot." His voice held impatience. "I'm not an idiot, in spite of what you might think." I mean you trying taking his little girl from him he'll rip you a new one, "I'll handle it. no one is taking Raine away from me." Curtis knew his tone was hostile, but right now he blamed Amy too. For all he knew, she'd encouraged her parents to try to get custody. But it would be over his dead body." But when he's sweet he's sweet, "he drew her close and rested his chin on her head. "Honey, we have this day, this hour. And that's enough. None of us can predict how long we have. I could die before you. We take what God gives us." 



No comments:

Post a Comment