Thursday, February 27, 2014

Change for Me by Lynn Red


This was different from any other werewolf book I've read and I liked that. I loved Damon, "yes," his voice was a whisper, but an urgent one, as he entered me in my dream. "Let me take you, let me have your everything." He's also a strange one, "he put his hands up like he was deflecting a punch. "Whoa, whoa," he said with a laugh. "It's...it's nothing. How you doing, Lily? Long time no see, sort of." An easy grin spread across his bowed lips, just enough to make the dimple on his left cheek stand out." It's good that Lily keeps him grounded, "I stood over him, then I crouched, and then he grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his lap. "Oh hey!" I giggled. "Watch where those hands are going! Hurt or not, fresh is still fresh." 

No comments:

Post a Comment