Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Reaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde


LOVED THIS BOOK!! And I loved Ruger "hold still," he whispered, voice strained. "The fact that my di**'s in it's happy place is probably saving your life. Trust me when I say I'm seriously considerin' strangling you, Sophie. Thinking about effin' you helps balance that out." He's not shy, "I like these ones, too," he said, pulling out a pair of turquoise panties. "They'd go good with the garter belt." He likes to show affection, "Jesus, Sophie," he said glaring at me. "Now I can't buy the kid a present? Sh**, he's had a rough night. If I wanna buy him something, I will." I love Ruger's underwear preference, "or, in this case, when he walked through the living room wearing half-fastened jeans commando, eyes still sleepy." Ruger doesn't like to ask for opinions or even ask questions, "I'm tellin' you," he continued. "You're my property, babe. I'll take damned good care of you and Noah. You'll take care of me. But only one co** goes into that pu**y of yours - mine- and that's the end of it. Got me?" Ruger the boy also can't give straight answers, "I'm not planning not to keep it in my pants," he said slowly. "But I've told you - I'm not a one-woman man. I won't lie to you or make promises I'm not sure I can keep." He's a smarta**, "good thing your vagina's so gosh-darned hot," he whispered. "Because I really, really want to stick my penis in it and have repeated sexual intercourse, bringing us to a mutually satisfactory culmination of our desires. How's that sound?"  

No comments:

Post a Comment