Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Knowing Jack by Rachel Curtis


Let me first just say there better be a part two coming! Chloe she's a great girl, made a couple dumb mistakes but a really great girl, and she has lady balls, "you can't just barge in here whenever you hear a noise! This is my bedroom. I might have put up with you hovering all the time, but you can't invade my privacy this way." Jack he's, well he's an intimidating man, "Princess," he says in a drawl that feels exactly like sex, "I promise you'll know if I come on to you." No one and I mean no one messes with his woman, "and it makes me want to break something to have some effing kid do what I can't. And I know exactly why he did it too. The kid has a thing for Chloe. My Chloe." And he's possessive, "in about thirty seconds, I'm just going to scoop her up and carry her off somewhere private, where I can give her everything she needs, wants, deserves, where I can bring her more pleasure than she's ever dreamed possible, where I can keep her safe and protected from everything and everyone who wants to hurt her, where I can show her exactly how much she means to me." And I mean REALLY possessive, "why the eff do you think it matters?" he demands, staring down at my face like he might literally devour me. "Because I can't stand for someone else to put his hands all over what belongs to me." 

No comments:

Post a Comment