Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter


Ali's friend Kat sure knows how to be blunt about situations, "Cole is sooo not gonna like the fact that he's got competition. That was Justin Silverstone, and he never talks to anyone except his sister. You're definitely not his sister." Cole he sets the record straight about things, "a knowing pause before he gave another stiff nod. "Fine. But just so you know, Mackenzie isn't my girlfriend." And he has loads of authority, "settle down before you hurt my favorite body part. I'm really fond of my...gut." He shooed my hands away, my shirt falling and once again catching my bra. "Here. Let me." Mhmm someone likes to be touchy-feely Mr. Cole. Cole he's not much of a routine kind of guy, well I guess it would depend on the activity, "this is becoming a very bad habit," Cole growled, suddenly keeping pace beside me. His arm wrapped around my waist. "You run, I chase." I really do love the teasing that goes on between Cole and Ali:
                     "Should I pull on a shirt?" he asked with a hint of amusement. 
                     I will not blush. "No." He'd be doing the world a favor if he never wore a shirt again, but I wasn't going to tell him that part. "You're fine."
                    "I'm glad you think so." 
The ending wasn't bad but I'm ready for the next installment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment