Sunday, December 22, 2013

Searching for Someday by Jennifer Probst


Slade he has a bit of a temper, "I'm not gay! And stop poking around in my head - I'm a master and know all about manipulation games. No wonder my sister fell for this charade." He likes to try and embarrass Kate by going in depth on an answer to a question, "I enjoy pleasure. I enjoy sex. I prefer a woman who asks me for what she wants so I can give it to her exactly the way she likes it, because ones of the sweetest sounds in life is a woman screaming my name." Slade he doesn't take Kate's work very seriously, "obviously, you haven't been in the real world. I'm starving - are those mini pizzas?" He ignored her clucking and dove in, filling his plate with a massive amount of food. "Can I get a beer with this? Or wine. Whatever everyone's drinking." He feels possessive toward Kate, "the hell with it. There was no way he was letting Kate distract herself with some other man. Not while he was suffering with torturous sexual dreams and a boner that wouldn't go away." I thought the sweetest scenes was with Slade and Robert, Kate's dog, "Slade knelt before Robert in supplication. He offered his hands slowly out in the universal gesture of surrender. "Thank you for taking care of her," he said gently. "But I would never hurt her. I swear to you on all I hold dear in this lifetime, I will never hurt your mistress." I really did enjoy reading this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment