Sunday, December 22, 2013

King's Champion by M.A Abraham


I loved Torrent, oh God did I love him, "Torrent felt he had to say something, it was either that or he was going to do something really stupid, like wrap his arms around her to give her a kiss." Serenity that girl has balls and I loved her just as much as Torrent, "you going to stand there all day with your mouth hanging open? You going to join me in my bath, or are you going to leave the room, like a good little boy?" Torrent he's a damn character, "you can look for my left nut, I think it flew out of my nostril and across the room earlier." Torrent's words sounded as if they were painfully torn from him." The boy has a jealous streak, "he was also not very happy to see her surrounded by the males that were so obviously enjoying the pleasure of her company." And a possessive streak, you do NOT touch what is his, "she is mine," Torrent snarled and Endiku as he advanced, collecting Serenity with his arm and lifting her off the floor to hold her close to his heart. "You do not touch what is mine." Now this book is book 4 in a series and in all honesty although it couldn't be read as a standalone I wasn't confused as to what was going on so I was really pleased with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment