Monday, December 23, 2013

Misbehaving by Abbi Glines


Jason he's really sweet, "Jess, if guys don't open doors for you, then they aren't worth your time. No need to thank me." He's so sexy, "that was before you got naked," he said simply as his mouth lowered over mine." I mean I think it really turns him on when his woman doesn't wear panties, "you aren't wearing effing panties," he growled in my ear." I mean he gets really turned on, "no panties, Jess. No effing panties. Don't tell me we aren't having sex anymore." He takes care of his girl, she just needs to answer him before he does, "Jason pressed a kiss to my ear. "Answer me. I'll give you effing orgasms all damn night, but right now I need you to answer me." I know this was Jess and Jason's story but I was kinda more interested in Krit so I'm really hoping his book is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment