Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Destined to Fall by Tamsyn Bester



Kyler's mind is something else, "my mind unwillingly drifts back to Quinn's friend. Why the eff can't I remember her name? Dammit. Maybe I should try and see her again?" Cassey that girl has no problems giving Kyler sass, "don't eff with me, Kyler," I whisper harshly. "I don't have time for your games, and I sure as s*** don't want to be another notch on your bedpost." Kyler has issues waking up alone, "well, Ms. Emerson," I grind out. "It is urgent. You weren't in my bed when I woke up this morning, and it's a problem." Kyler likes to make sure his terms and conditions are met, "the only term and condition I need is that I get to eff you whenever, and wherever the mood strikes, and you of course have the same privilege." I love the relationship between Kyler and Cassey: 
                  "That's good," I reply, giving him a cheeky grin. "Because I happen to think you have a very sexy a**."
                  "I know," he grins. "You've left quite a few nail marks for me to find." 
I always love reading Tamsyn's book so it was no surprise that I fell in love with this one right off.

No comments:

Post a Comment