Friday, November 1, 2013

Truce by R.L. Mathewson


I love this series so I was so glad that another book was added to it. Robert he can be considerate at times, "if that's what you wish, but I should give you my name in case," his gaze dropped to her stomach. "you and I made a child tonight," he finished quietly." He really does care for Elizabeth and it shows in just how passionate that boy can be, "minx?" he asked breathlessly as she deepened the kiss. Good God, they were going to make love in the kitchen, he realized with a possessive growl as he took over the kiss." And he shows the utmost love for her at the right moments when she needs it the most, "Elizabeth was curled up on her side. She looked like an angel, his angel. His minx. He had to hold her. Now. He raised the covers and crawled beneath them." I really hope there's more books to come in this series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment