Friday, November 1, 2013

Cowboy, Interrupted by Missy Harper


There were times I wanted to punch Ethan he was so daft at times, it's like get your s*** together, but I guess that's a man for ya. I did love him though, him always having a soft spot for Rylee and the protectiveness that goes beyond well the protectiveness, "Rylee, I'm warnin you! I'm about two seconds from turning you around and spankin your a** right here against this wall, little girl." He eyed her hard. "You had better start talkin!" Rylee she's a damn spitfire, "and get your jaw off the barn room floor, Ethan. You're gonna get horse s*** on your chin! Come up to the office when you manage that task. I have something for you." Ethan, he gets jealous at other men, even though they're Rylee's brothers, "damn it, but he wanted to feel her fingers running through his hair, too! He wanted to feel them scraping down his back while he had her under him. However, he was pretty sure one would lead to the other, so the chances of him feeling her hands in his hair should probably remain slim to none." Ethan he has some issues where Rylee is concerned, "Rylee, get your a** back over here! I wanta know where you think your going, and why you think it's alright for you to stay the night there!" Ethan demanded." He can be so sweet though, "I know that, Runt, and it's why you should lay back down here with me, and let me show you, and those girl parts I'm so fond of, some more of the advantages of bein my wife." 

No comments:

Post a Comment