Friday, November 29, 2013

Taming the Boy Next Door by MJ Carnal


Jena and Caleb have a lot of sexual tension between them, "he leaned into her, pressing his body softly against hers. When she didn't push him away, he pressed harder. "You smell amazing. You always smell like the beach." Her fingers wrapped through his belt loops and pulled him as close as she could." They have so much chemistry between them, that when they're together they're in their own little world, "holy s***. I vote for pull over." His pants became impossibly tight and he had to readjust himself." Sometimes Caleb has to tell Jena how much she means to him for her to get the gist of what his feelings are, "I'd kill for you, J. I'd lay down my life for you. You are everything to me. Don't you dare forget that." He's also a bossypants in the bedroom, "next time you come, baby. It will be on my face do you understand me? I hope Kevin's story is next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment