Wednesday, November 20, 2013

His Purrfect Mat by Georgette St. Clair


I didn't like this one as much as I did the first one in the series and I'm not sure why. Kenneth I did love him, "the woman I'm going to marry." Kenneth cut the limo driver off with a look." Chloe was just to sweet I thought I wanted her to be a little more bada**, "she knew she wasn't being a very gracious guest. That's what Kenneth got for oozing sex out of his pores and making her ladybits quiver every time he got close to her." I'm glad Chloe was a change of pace for Kenneth because it sounds like the woman he's used to were a bunch of biatches, "no, I mean it," he said. "I'm used to women who order lettuce with no dressing for dinner, and then spend their meal staring hungrily at my plate, but refusing to take a bite." Kenneth is just a typical guy, always horny, "we should get naked. Yes. There's no-one on this side of the house now; I sent them all away." And well the man is also well endowed, "his clothes ripped off him, but now he stood there in all his glory. His co** was thick and erect, jutting upward from a thatch of curly coal black hair."

No comments:

Post a Comment