Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Forged by Fate by Reese Monroe


Theo and Justin they were a hoot and I just loved them. Out of the two brothers Justin is the wild one, the one that doesn't have a damn filter on his mouth, "well no s*** you're excited to see her, man," he said as Theo opened the door and waited. "Considering you chose to not play a little during your wait for your Mate, I bet you're about to burst outta your pants." Theo he's the more reserved, follow the rules, 'I'll kick your a** if you talk badly about my mate' kind of guy, "do not talk about my Mate like that." His fists tightened, as did the muscles along his jaw. Fangs itched to extend in challenge." Justin is also the 'I can't mind my own business, so I'll run my mouth' kind of guy, "he protects you, even in his slumber. Don't worry. He won't hurt you." I'm telling you those boys are like animals and I LOVED it. I'm hoping Justin gets his own story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment