Monday, November 18, 2013

Freshwater Kisses by Krista Lakes


For some reason I just couldn't get into this one like I had the others in the series and I'm not sure why. I mean I liked it but I wasn't in love with it like I was the others. Robbie, that boy is something else, "if you mean, crashed into you, knocked you unconscious and then had the decency to dive in and get you out of the mess I created, then yes. I saved you. But I'm not a hero. Not by a long shot." And he does his best to please Samantha, "I wanted to make this evening special. I wanted to look my best for you." Also we learn that you should never wake a sleeping beast:
              I reach behind me and ran my hand down to his loins. When I touched him, his member responded with a jump. "Wake up," I coaxed.
             "If you poke him, he'll get mad!" Robbie said, laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment