Thursday, November 28, 2013

Draken by Solease M. Barner


I think Draken is so used to getting everything he wants that he finds a challenge in Cess when she makes him work for things, "you owe me, Cess, and I want a dance. I hear from my brothers you can dance. Now I want a private viewing of your...skills." Also he's just really bossy, "you have such bravery about you, Cess. Yes, I want you to dance for me, and then I will dance for you; if you don't like it, then you may leave." He's also a possessive sort and doesn't do anything half way, "Cess, if you sleep with me tonight, you will sleep with me when I ask for the six months." Cess, she can turn a room upside down when pi**ed, "I...choose you? I did choose you, but you're engaged, and you still have not said you that other woman is. I guess cheating on me is what you guys do. I give my heart and you do me like Travis. D told me it was too soon, not to mention you are a dragon. This was an okay read some of the characters were memorable and I liked others were just I didn't think needed in the story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment