Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wild Child by M. Leighton


I missed Jenna she was one of the characters I fell in love with in the first book and I was so glad her and Rusty got their own little bookie, "no caving." I agree. "Unless Rusty finally drops the L bomb. If that happens, I'll be on him like stink on s***." Cami wrinkles her nose as she eyes me. "Okay, bad analogy. I'll be on him like a cheap suit. Better?" Rusty he knows how to defend his woman, "hey, we still don't know whose brainchild this was. Don't blame by girlfriend. It was probably your fiancee'. You are getting married in a couple of days after all. Maybe there's some kind of ancient superstition that Cami read about." He knows how to turn a woman's brain to mush, "because I know you baby. I know you put them on with thoughts of me taking them off. I know, even now, you're wishing that I'd take you upstairs and pull them slowly down your legs so that I could...do things to you." He puts his foot down on certain situations, "no offense, Cami, but it's not a request. I'm staying. Or I'm taking her with me when I leave." I'm so ready for the next book in the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment