Tuesday, October 22, 2013

RELEASE DAY BLITZ/REVIEW: The Temptation of Lila and Ethan by Jessica Sorensen


When reading Ella and Micha's story I have to say I was more interested in Lila and Ethan. Ethan to me is the male version of a girl that you can't help but love, he PMS's, "god, you're snippy today," he remarks with humor in his tone. "And I don't think I want to deal with it today. I'm too effing tired from the woman I screwed last night. She really wore me out. Plus, I have to be to work later today." He's caring, "what? Did you seriously think I was just going to let you go?" he asks, arching his eyebrow. "After what happened last night?" He's a total guy, "I smell like a man," he says, grinning at himself. He leans in, getting his chest closer to my face so I can get a whiff of his man scent." You could totally come rub up against me I really wouldn't mind Ethan. He's protective, "why the hell did you go there? You should stay away from them.Your parents are effing douche bags." He pauses, assessing me like he's afraid they physically broke me or something. "Are you okay?" I really do love me some Ethan and that's why I loved this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment