Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Four Weddings and a Werewolf by Kristin Miller


This book had so much humor in it and Logan boy, oh boy did I love him. I mean the boy is always primed and ready to go, "I wouldn't say that." Judging from the massive tent pitching his pants, the mood hadn't changed at all."  I loved being in his mind, "if there was a stable woman in his life, what would he do when he came home from work? "Honey, I'm home! Work was great. I slammed Butch's face against a dumpster behind Cosmo's and finished the hit once I dragged him into the bed of my truck. Don't worry, I'll scrub the bloodstains out later. What's for dinner?" Sometimes the wolf in him becomes possessive and I don't think he knows how to handle those kind of feelings yet, "Veronica," he said through clenched teeth. He went rigid, his thrusts shorter and tighter. "I want you. Longer than one more night..." Sometimes Logan has to explain the way of werewolves, "I can't. The wolf can smell you on me. He knows what just happened and he's challenging me for you. If I leave, it means I admit that he's the stronger wolf, and he's won." I liked this story it was cute and funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment