Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley


I really loved this book, I loved Liam and Amber especially when they're together, "he was spooning me from behind, breathing deeply into the back of my hair. His heavy arm was draped over me, pinning my arms to my chest as he held my hand tightly. Where his leg was casually slung over mine, I could feel the usual 'morning glory' pushing against the small of my back." Liam is seriously a cocky little s***, "pinned you to the bed? Were you dreaming about me again? I could make that dream come true for you." He's a great guy with a great sense of humor and he's really caring even if he drives Amber bonkers, "I could have done, but then I would have missed the pleasure of seeing your hot a** in my T-shirt. It's seriously sexy when a girl wears her man's clothes." And he's protective, "her name's touch her again and I'll break your face," Liam growled possessively." 

No comments:

Post a Comment