Monday, August 26, 2013

Tangled Tides by Karen Amanda Hooper


I really do like reading about mermaids, they intrigue me. Treygan I love him and he really does love Yara even though there were times I wanted to beat him because of certain things he did but he really does love her, "oh, but I did. The times when you were a kid you don't remember, but I most certainly did. And during the hurricane you specifically said you wished for me to take you some place safe." Yara she's confused and new to the world she's in now and she has feelings for Treygan and a scene really broke my heart, "get out! The longer you stand there, the more pathetic I feel. Just leave me alone and pretend this never happened." But leave it to Treygan to straighten things out, "I want to kiss you. I've wanted to kiss you since we collided on your front porch. But you have to trust me and when I tell you it's...we shouldn't. You could get hurt, and I vowed to protect you, not harm you." Then there was a scene I got all hot and bothered over thanks to Treygan, "skin is more sensitive. In five seconds I'm going to set my hand down. Do you want to feel my fingers on your scales, or the skin of your thigh." 

No comments:

Post a Comment