Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Take Me by Diane Alberts


This is the first book I've read in the series (I know i have a tendency to read the last book first but I can't help it) and I must say I'll need to read the other books in the series because I really fell in love with the book and it's characters. Mike he'd do anything for his sister even threaten her fiancee', "good. Or I'd burn them the eff off, then carry your crippled self down the aisle to say 'I do.'" Morgan she's a feisty little thing, "buddy, you couldn't afford me even if you tried," she said. "And FYI? I'm not a stripper. Not all dancers are strippers, but I wouldn't expect someone like you to know that." Mike is a cocky one, "I called you over here because you've been watching me," he said, lifting his mug to his lips. "And I've been watching you watching me." He's also a jealous sort, "white-hot jealousy coursed through his blood. Ridiculous jealousy. But it was there, nonetheless. He wanted this woman to be his tonight. Not some other man's." He's just plain hot, "honey? What we just did right there wasn't just any effing. That was consummation." 

No comments:

Post a Comment