Monday, August 26, 2013

A Graceful Mess by Nacole Stayton


Parker that boy is very vocal in his wants, "this is how bad I effing want you. I want to be buried deep in you and feel your tight, little pu**y. I know it's tight and ready for me. I can practically smell it and taste it. And I know you want me too. All I have to do is lay you back and pull down those little panties then make you mine. I can see the look in your eyes. You're curious and want this too. Don't you?" Parker's mind is seriously interesting, "what kind of question is that? Hell yeah, I want to get out of here and get you out of that cute, little, coral sundress thingy." I mean I REALLY did love being in his mind, "one second she is shy, almost fragile, and the next second she is a horny beast. Like my di** is her crack and she is addicted." And the things that come out of his mouth during intercourse, "did you just swallow my nut?" He's also not bashful I like that in a man, "he doesn't move his hand or anything to cover his penis that is just hanging out there, like he doesn't have a care in the world." It takes awhile but Grace finally lets go and tells Parker what she wants during certain situations, "Parker, I need you. I want you inside me. Please eff me. Use your mouth to take away my pain. I'm begging you." Loved this book and I want Carson's story next! 


No comments:

Post a Comment