Friday, May 24, 2013

Tragic by JA Huss


Right off the bat we know Rook has issues, and that she is a fighter, "that I have a job, period. That I'm not out on the streets, that I'm not a victim, that I'm not scared s***less that Jon will somehow find me." Ronin he's an interesting character and it was fun being in his mind, "he's got all the stereotypical attributes like, selfish, a**hole, romantic, a**hole, creative, a**hole, temperamental, a**hole. I could go on and on, what what's the point. He's an a**hole." I think we got that the first million times you told us Ronin lol. I really like Ronin I thought he would be a cocky a**hat but so far he seems pretty decent, "that grin says we have to stick together or they will overpower us. They being woman, us being men. he's forever on this guy thing with me, like we are in some secret fraternal society." You can also tell how protective Ronin is of Rook, "is she afraid of the dark? Did she slip and fall and knock herself out? Did she forget to turn them off and fell asleep?" I hate cliffhangers why did this book have GRRR I thought it was a stand alone, but I loved it just the same.  

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to check this out for a while--thanks for the fun review!!

    ReplyDelete