Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Dark Moon by Amy K McClung


Quinn my sweet, sweet Quinn you can be an arse, "I'm sorry Parker. Sweetheart, I didn't know it was you. I would never..." Right off the bat we're brought into action, Amy is known not to beat around the bush and I very much appreciate that because well I hate when books start off slow haha. Quinn is still such a flirt when is comes to his woman, "and trust me, there is nothing useless about your body." Parker we learned is a jealous sort and doesn't like when something is confirmed, "I assumed that, but I really didn't need to have it confirmed. Exactly how many is a lot? Never mind...forget I asked." She doesn't like knowing other women were with her man, well neither would I. Quinn always knows what to say, "I need you right now. For a few moments today I thought you were dead. For the next few hours, I just want to make up for every moment that monster tried to take away from us today, the moments he took away from us the last few days." 

No comments:

Post a Comment