Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Summer to Remember by Jessica Gunhammer


Adrian doesn't waste any time in going after what he wants and I find that extremely attractive, "okay, this may sound strange since we just met, but I want you to know something. I like you. I don't know what happened the night we met, but something told me you were different than any girl I've ever met. There was just something I can't really explain, but I have to tell you because we leave tomorrow and I don't know if I'll get another chance. I knew I would regret it if I didn't. Sorry if that's weird and I just freaked you out." Ava is a feisty one, I like it, "excuse me! If I remember correctly, you're the one who broke up with me, so I believe that means I don't owe you any sort of explanation about anything, let alone who I do and do not date, thank you very much!" Adrian knows how to sweet talk a girl, "no, I don't think you understand." He sat down on the bed, grabbed my hands, and pulled me between his legs. "I want you to be here every day, all day. I want to wake up to you in the morning and go to sleep with you at night." That is sweet! Didn't realize this was a series sort of I hope there is another book, I wish the book would have ending differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment